School of Health Sciences
Department of Radiological Sciences
To foster radiological technologists who will be at the core of the advanced medical technology after gaining fundamental knowledge and mastering the operation of medical equipment
Due to the rapid development of medical diagnostics, therapeutic equipment and medical information technology, highly qualifi ed radiological technologists are more in demand. Our department is fully equipped with the latest medical equipment such as X-ray, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound Imaging, Gamma Cameras, Linear Accelerators and more. The courses include lectures, lab experiments, and clinical training conducted by experienced staff, and students have clinical training practice in four of our affiliated hospitals. From the basics to highly advanced skills, students will be trained to become professionals with expertise in the “medical team.”
Features of the Department of Radiological Sciences
- Our educational targets are imaging diagnosis and technological treatment without surgery.
- Our academic environment is indispensable in nurturing future co-medical workers with specialized skills and a keen understanding for humanity.
- Our aim is to foster radiological experts who will excel in medical information technology.
- Introduciton to Radiology
- Medical X-ray
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Radiation Therapy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Information Systems
- National Licenses
- Rediological Technologist
- Radiation Engineer
- Junior System Administrator(IT Passport)
- Expected Places of Work for Graduates
- Medical institutions(hospitals and clinics)
- Health screening centers
- Medical administration facilities
- Medical equipment manufacturers
- Educational/research institutions