School of Nursing at Fukuoka
Department of Nursing
Fostering nursing professionals with great respect for every “life” and with well-balanced personalities
As our society is now at a turning point with a diverse sense of value, cooperation is developing in health, medical and welfare settings. In this kind of working environment, nurses are expected to work as coordinators in medical teams. As a general university in the field of co-medical professionals, students are given more chances to meet and learn from specialists in other professions. Our aim is to foster well-trained nurses with international and ethical minds. We also emphasize health promotion and protection. We plan to organize a home care network with the staff at the Okawa campus.
Features of Department of Nursing
- We encourage students to become nurses who quest for understanding the entirety of human beings.
- Our goal is to integrate methods and services to develop multi-disciplinary nursing.
- Our plan is to organize a new system for home care in order to respond to recent social needs.
- We adopt a multi-cultural way of thinking so as to be able to contribute in global clinical scenes.
- Functional Morphology in Nursing Science Ⅱ
- Basic SeminarⅠ
- Theories and Methods Nursing Techniques
- Community Assessment and Diagnosis
- lnternational Nursing
- Clinical Nursing Laboratory
- National Licenses
- Registered Nurse
- Public Health Nurse
- Expected Places of Work for Graduates
- Health and/or medical institutions
- Community public health centers
- Health administration offices
- Home care nursing stations
- Health care clinics in companies
- Educational/research institutions
- Nursing management